90 Events has taken every possible measure to give you absolute security to ensure that you can purchase online with complete confidence.
90 Events has a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. Our online transaction system uses Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) to ensure your online shopping experience is safe and secure at all times.
SSL is the the industry standard for encryption technology and is compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome and most other browsers.
With the combination of SSL encryption on our website and your use of a secure browser, you can be assured that your transaction booking details are encrypted. SSL locks all information passed from you to 90 Events's website in an encrypted envelope. This minimises the likelihood of interception by an unauthorised party.
If you are concerned about using your credit/debit card online, you can contact us for more information or assistance.
We Respect Your Privacy
At 90 Events by TGI TOURS the security of personal information that we collect is of utmost importance to us.
What kinds of personal information does 90 Events by TGI TOURS collect and hold?
The kinds of personal information that we collect will vary depending upon our interaction with you but may include:
- your name, address and other contact details (like your telephone number);
- your email address;
- your date of birth;
- your gender;
- transaction details relating to any purchase(s) that you have made with us or that have been made on your behalf;
- credit card details, if you make a purchase with us or choose to have these stored in your online My 90 Events by TGI TOURS account to make the checkout process faster;
- your My 90 Events by TGI TOURS username;
- any preferences that you select; and
- any other personal information which may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
How does 90 Events by TGI TOURS collect personal information?
Generally, we collect personal information when you:
- make a purchase through our network which includes our website, mobile site, 90 Events by TGI TOURS App, call centre, group bookings department, Privilege Club, national agency network or box offices;
- register as a My 90 Events by TGI TOURS member via our website, mobile site or 90 Events by TGI TOURS App;
- purchase or renew your membership of a sporting club to which we supply membership services;
- participate in a 90 Events by TGI TOURS survey, competition, promotion or other marketing campaign;
- indicate that you wish to receive news, offers or other marketing material from 90 Events by TGI TOURS ;
- sign up to a waitlist or an event
- use certain features accessible from the 90 Events by TGI TOURS App;
- make an inquiry or a complaint;
- have other dealings with us, for example, via social media or in person, over the phone or when you write to us.
Sometimes we collect personal information about you from other sources, for example:
- our related companies which include TGI TOURS (formerly TGI TOURS)
- people making a purchase on your behalf;
- our business clients such as venues, promoters and sporting clubs; or
third party suppliers and contractors who assist us to operate our business, such as:
- information technology suppliers
- marketing and digital services suppliers
- research and development organisations
- data partners
- analytics consultants; and
- publicly available sources of information
- Also, from time to time 90 Events by TGI TOURS collects personal information about individuals who are not customers. This is usually where we collect the name and business contact details of a person who is the contact in a government agency or company with whom we deal. 90 Events by TGI TOURS 's policy is to only use personal information collected from non-customers for the main business purpose for which it was collected.
How does 90 Events by TGI TOURS hold personal information?
90 Events by TGI TOURS may hold your personal information in electronic or hard copy format or a combination of both. This personal information may be combined or linked with other information held about, or which we attribute to, you, including:
- information (personal or otherwise) that we collect from our website and mobile site (as described below in relation to "Cookies, Tracking and Advertising") or from third parties; and
- personal information we receive from our group companies and client businesses, who, in common with us, have a relationship with you and where we understand that you have consented to such group companies and client businesses sharing your personal information with us.
90 Events by TGI TOURS protects the personal information it collects in a secure database stored by our third party data storage provider. It is in proprietary data format, which can only be read using proprietary tools.
Data collected online is stored in a Microsoft SQL database; a protected, secure data centre that is unreachable by the internet. 90 Events by TGI TOURS encrypts data sent from your computer to our systems during internet transactions. 90 Events by TGI TOURS also employs firewalls, intrusion detection systems and virus scanning tools to protect against unauthorised persons and viruses from entering our systems.
90 Events by TGI TOURS employees are required, as a condition of their employment, to treat personal information held by 90 Events by TGI TOURS as confidential, and to maintain the confidentiality of that personal information. They are also required sign in and use a password when accessing 90 Events by TGI TOURS systems and to undertake training about how to manage personal information.
What are the purposes for which 90 Events by TGI TOURS may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information?
Generally, 90 Events by TGI TOURS only uses personal information for the primary purpose for which we have collected it, or for another closely related secondary purpose. Our potential uses of personal information which 90 Events by TGI TOURS collects (and for which you consent to us using your personal information for) may include:
- to process and fulfil your orders for tickets (or other items) from us;
- to contact you if there is an event cancellation or change in event details, or for the replacement of lost tickets;
- to get a better understanding of you, your needs, your behaviours and how you interact with us in order to identify ways in which we can provide you with a better service, or enhance your experience of our website and mobile site or other services;
- managing your dealings with us as a My 90 Events by TGI TOURS member;
- so that we can promote our products and services to you and the products and services of third parties that we deal with;
- to allow our related companies to promote their products and services to you and those of their partners;
- so that venue operators and promoters of events for which you purchase tickets sponsors, sporting clubs, authorised ticket onsellers and resellers can use it for operational purposes;
- detecting and preventing fraud and unauthorised ticket onselling;
- for business research and development of new products and services, including for My 90 Events by TGI TOURS members and our business clients;
- to facilitate the competitions, special offers and promotions that we or our partners run;
- displaying content and advertising (including in relation to tickets and events) that is customised to your interests, preferences and experiences, including through online targeted marketing, data and audience matching and market segmentation activities;
- verifying your identity;
- so that we can respond to inquiries and complaint handling; and
- for the conduct of data analytics and predicting trends;
- marketing services in connection with the products and services we provide; and
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and enforce our legal rights.
From time to time, there may be other purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information. We will tell you about these at the point of collection.
Direct Marketing and Research
As set out above, 90 Events by TGI TOURS may use personal information about you for marketing and research purposes. However, you can manage your 90 Events by TGI TOURS communication preferences in a number of ways, eg within your My 90 Events by TGI TOURS account if you are an online customer; or by contacting our Privacy Officer. In addition, the marketing communications that we send to you may also contain information on how to unsubscribe from those communications.
You can also tell us at any time if you do not want us to disclose your details to other organisations such as our related companies or third parties for marketing purposes. To do this, you just need to contact our Privacy Officer.
Who might 90 Events by TGI TOURS disclose my personal information to?
90 Events by TGI TOURS may disclose your personal information:
- to venue operators and to promoters of events for which you purchase tickets. 90 Events by TGI TOURS discloses your personal information to such organisations for operational purposes and also because from time to time they may choose to provide you with information about their events by ordinary post. If you consent, these organisations may use this information to provide you with promotional and marketing material about their events via email. You may change your preference to receive email marketing at any time directly with the organisations which have obtained your information. If you do not have their details, you can contact 90 Events by TGI TOURS 's Privacy Officer directly;
- to sponsors, sporting clubs, authorised ticket onsellers and resellers who (unless they obtain a separate consent from you) use it for operational purposes only, for example, to provide you with additional information about the event or venue that you are attending; and
- to other TGI TOURS group companies and their contractors (such as data management providers). TGI TOURS group companies include TGI TOURS Live, TGI TOURS Insights, Eventopia and any entities that may in future become part of the TGI TOURS group of companies or in which TGI TOURS may have an interest. 90 Events by TGI TOURS may disclose your personal information to these entities for the purposes of, for example, ensuring that information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date, producing anonymised and aggregated information for the benefit of other TGI TOURS companies, and enabling us and other TGI TOURS companies to better understand and meet your needs and interests.
- to third party contractors and service providers who help us operate our business or provide a service to you. 90 Events by TGI TOURS may disclose your personal information to third party contractors and service providers who, for example, help us operate our computer systems, provide us with fraud prevention services, operate certain features accessible from our website such as the Adboost platform, send out our mail/email and clean collected data and who perform data analysis to group demographic attributes of individuals.
- to Government bodies/instrumentalities or the Seller, in response to, or in anticipation of, a request for your personal information for the purposes of COVID-19 contact tracing or responding to COVID-19 related public health orders or directions. The contact tracing information which may be disclosed includes your full name, contact email and/or contact phone number and by purchasing your ticket, you are providing 90 Events by TGI TOURS with your permission to disclose such information for this purpose.
- where we are required to do so by law;
- if the disclosure is permitted under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth); or
- if you have consented to the disclosure.
Does 90 Events by TGI TOURS disclose personal information to overseas recipients?
Some of the recipients to whom we disclose personal information may be located overseas, most likely in the Philippines and New Zealand although the countries where such recipients are located may vary. For example, from time to time we disclose personal information to our related company, 90 Events by TGI TOURS
What happens if 90 Events by TGI TOURS does not collect my personal information?
Where it is lawful and practicable to do so, we will give you the option of not providing personal information, or of using a pseudonym, when you deal with 90 Events by TGI TOURS . For most events, you may be able to make a cash transaction at a 90 Events by TGI TOURS retail agency without providing personal information.
However, if we do not collect personal information about you at the point of sale or when you interact with us, this could impact the level of service we can provide to you, for example, we will not be able to contact you in the case of an event cancellation or venue change or we may not be able to properly respond to your inquiry or investigate your complaint or fully process your transaction.
Cookies, Tracking and Advertising
Sometimes our website or mobile site contains links to third party websites, for your convenience and information. When you access a non-90 Events by TGI TOURS website, please understand that 90 Events by TGI TOURS is not responsible for the privacy practices of that site. We suggest that you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, 90 Events by TGI TOURS has relationships with other companies that we allow to place advertisements on our web pages. If you visit our website or mobile site, ad serving companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information.
Complaints and how to contact our Privacy Officer
Our Privacy Officer can be contacted by:
- e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- letter to 608 Anderson Ave Cliffside park New Jersey USA 07010
We will always endeavour to investigate your complaint and respond to you as soon as practicable after receipt, generally within 30 days. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may refer the matter to the Office of the USA Information Commissioner.
Last updated 14 Nov 2021
*90 Events by TGI TOURS means 90 Events by TGI TOURS
90 EVENTS BY TGI TOURS may vary these terms at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By continuing to use the Site after the terms have been varied you agree to be bound by the variation.
Use and Copyright
You may use the Site and the information contained within it for your own personal and non-commercial reference only. You agree that you will not hack into the Site nor employ any robot, spider or other device or process to use the Site for any unauthorised purposes. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonably large burden on the Site. The information contained within this Site (including programming scripts, graphics and logos) are copyright of 90 EVENTS BY TGI TOURS and its related bodies corporate. You may make any copies of any information reasonably incidental to your viewing of the Site and may retain a single permanent copy for your personal reference. The information may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered, transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or in part (except where by law such use cannot be prohibited) without the prior written approval of 90 EVENTS BY TGI TOURS or its related bodies corporate.
- cancel your tickets and ticket orders without a refund;
- prohibit you from using the Site;
- restrict your ability to make future ticket purchases through 90 Events by TGI Tours ; and
- if required by law, or by subpoena or an enforcement body, disclose information about you and your use of the Site for the investigation of any unlawful or harmful activity.
The trademarks appearing on this Site are primarily trademarks of 90 EVENTS BY TGI TOURS , or their affiliates. Other trademarks displayed on the Site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any trademark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of 90 EVENTS BY TGI TOURS , TGI TOURS Pty Limited, or the relevant affiliate, or third party owner.
Where you make a purchase through this Site, you are bound by the 90 Events by TGI Tours Online Terms And Conditions in relation to that purchase.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law our aggregate liability to you, whether for breach of these terms or in negligence or in any other tort or for any other common law or statutory cause of action arising in relation to these terms, the site or the content available through the site is limited to A$100. To the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the Site and its content, whether based in contract, tort, negligence, statute or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know of the possibility of such damage. If a jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability in accordance with the foregoing, but allows a limitation of a certain maximum extent then our liability is limited to that extent.
If any part of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part must be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect. This agreement is governed by the laws of New Jersey , USA. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Jersey , USA
Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
90 EVENTS by TGI Tours may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them. Any variations will only apply to ticket purchases made after these Terms and Conditions have been updated.
Additional Seller Terms and Conditions
Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions of the Seller for the particular event (including their Conditions of Entry) (“Seller’s Terms”). The Seller’s Terms may be disclosed as part of the event information on 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours’s website and at 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours agents and outlets at the time of purchase. The Seller’s Terms are also available from 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours on request.
General Terms and Conditions
90 EVENTS by TGI Tours acts as agent for the Seller in the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of the Seller and, except to the extent required by law (including the USA Consumer Law) 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours otherwise has no liability to you.
Without limiting other remedies, 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours may limit, suspend or terminate the My 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours account of users who are acting inconsistently with these Terms and Conditions, including in particular the accounts of users who we believe are harassing, threatening or abusing our employees or other users or who act in an unlawful or inappropriate manner. For clarity, 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours may limit, suspend or terminate the My 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours account of a user which has been activated primarily to circumvent temporary or permanent suspensions already in place with respect to a different account.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
Subject to requests made under the Refundable Tickets Terms and Conditions of Sale below, or the COVID-19 Refunds and Exchanges Terms and Conditions:
- 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the USA Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances;
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the USA Consumer Law), neither 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses;
- 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets);
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation;
- In most cases, refunds will be automatically processed to the credit card originally used for purchase.
Variations to performances or events
- The Seller reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket caTGI TOURSories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
- Admission to an event is subject to the Seller’s Terms. In particular, the following form part of the Seller’s terms unless otherwise specified:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where the Seller has reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Seller’s Terms, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- If you arrive late, you may not be admitted until a suitable break in the event.
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones).
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
COVID-19 specific conditions of entry
You acknowledge that the event may be scheduled to be held, or will be held, during a time at which one or more Government directions or regulations may be in force regarding the number of persons attending an event (or the holding of the event itself). If that is the case, then the number of persons permitted to be in or around the Venue may be affected, resulting in the Seller (or 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours, on behalf of the Seller) being required to or deciding to:
- cancel or postpone the event;
- reduce the number of persons who may attend the event;
- change your seating allocation; and/or
- change any standing or seating configurations for attendance at the event;
in which case You may receive a refund in accordance with these 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours Terms and Conditions of Sale, or the COVID-19 Refunds and Exchanges Terms and Conditions, as the case may be.
- You agree to comply with all Government directions, orders and regulations relevant to attending live events, which may be in place at the time of the event.
- If you are attending the event as part of a group, as the primary ticket purchaser, you are responsible for knowing the contact details of all attendees in your group. In the event you are contacted directly by the Government, including the Department of Health for the purposes of contact tracing, you must: (a) make the contact details of your group available to the Government (if you have the consent of each group member to do so); or (b) contact each member of your group, and request that they provide their contact details to the Government directly.
- All attendees in your group, including yourself, must commit to stopping the spread of COVID-19. If at the time of the event, either you, or any other members of your group are feeling unwell or are subject to a self-quarantine or self-isolation period, you agree not to attend the event. If you do attend the event, you agree to assume all risk associated with COVID-19
Authenticity and validity of tickets
- Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours or other authorised points of sale.
Resale of tickets & scalping
- SCALPING WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Collection and delivery of tickets
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. In the interests of minimising ticket scalping, 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours may change your delivery method to "venue collect" at its discretion.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
- When purchasing tickets for a particular event you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets for fans, and as a measure to minimise ticket scalping.
- While 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
- If an error on your behalf results in 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to 90 EVENTS by TGI Tours by a third party.
The term “including” when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.
Uses of your personal information
The primary purpose for which 90 EVENTS is collecting your personal information is to provide you with ticketing services such as to process any ticket or other purchase you may have made with us, and to contact you if there is an event cancellation or change in event details, or for the replacement of lost tickets.
You agree that we may also use your personal information for related secondary purposes including to:
- get a better understanding of you, your needs, your behaviours, and how you interact with us in order to identify ways in which we can provide you with a better service, or enhance your experience of our website and mobile site or other services;
- manage your dealings with us as a My 90 EVENTS member;
- allow venue operators, authorised ticket on-sellers and promoters of events for which you purchase tickets to use it for operational purposes and, with your consent, marketing and promotional purposes;
- to allow sponsors, sporting clubs, authorised ticket on-sellers and re-sellers of events for which you purchase tickets to use it for operational purposes only, for example, to provide you with additional information about the event or venue that you are attending;
- for business research and development of new products and services, including for My 90 EVENTS members and our business clients
- for the conduct of data analytics and predicting trends
- display content and advertising (including in relation to tickets and events) that is customised to your interests, preferences & experiences, including through online targeted marketing, data and audience matching, and market segmentation activities.
- send marketing and promotional material about our products and/or services (or the products and/or services of our Related Bodies Corporate) that we believe you may be interested in;
- engage in marketing services in connection with the product and services we provide;
- fulfil purposes otherwise required/permitted by law (including the Privacy Act); and
- fulfil any other purpose as expressly listed in our Privicy Policy.
Disclosures of your personal information to third parties
We may disclose your personal information to the following organisations for the purposes described above (as well as otherwise permitted or required under USA Law):
- 90 EVENTS 's Related Bodies Corporate (including 90 EVENTS located 608 Anderson Ave Cliffside park NJ USA 07010
- 90 EVENTS 's agents and other third parties contractors who carry out functions for us (including but not limited to, hosting, email marketing and/or data processing providers);
- venue operators and promoters of events for which you purchase tickets;
- to sponsors, sporting clubs, authorised ticket on-sellers and re-sellers for operational purposes only; and
Disclosures of your personal information to overseas recipients
Some recipients to whom we disclose your personal information may be based overseas, most likely in the Philippines and New Zealand, although countries where such recipients are located may vary. For example, from time to time we disclose personal information to our related company, 90 EVENTS New Zealand Ltd.
By accepting this Collection Statement, you consent to us disclosing your personal information to overseas recipients.
- how you may access or correct any of your personal information collected by 90 EVENTS ; and
- how you may lodge a complaint with 90 EVENTS for a breach of any APP or APP code, and how 90 EVENTS will action such complaint.